Guide to OpenRefine
Welcome to Dupre Library's OpenRefine Guide!
- Getting StartedToggle Dropdown
- Working with DataToggle Dropdown
- Questions? Ask Us!
- Using OpenRefine by Ruben Verborgh; Max De WildeThis manual will help readers understand how to use OpenRefine proficiently. No prior understanding of OpenRefine is needed.
- Big Data Visualization by James D. MillerLearn effective tools and techniques to separate big data into manageable and logical components for efficient data visualization
- Data Visualization: a Successful Design Process by Andy KirkA comprehensive yet quick guide to the best approaches to designing data visualizations, with real examples and illustrative diagrams.
- The Data Science Workshop by Anthony So; Thomas V. Joseph; Robert Thas John; Andrew Worsley; Samuel AsareISBN: 9781838981266Publication Date: 2020-01-29Cut through the noise and get real results with a step-by-step approach to data science
- Practical Data Wrangling by Allan VisochekTurn your noisy data into relevant, insight-ready information by leveraging the data wrangling techniques in Python and R
Data Sets Examples
- Data.govUS Federal Government Dataset Collection
- CDC WONDERCenters for Disease Control and Prevention
- UCI ML RepositoryUniversity of California Irvine Machine Learning Repository
- R-bloggersDatasets to Practice Your Data Mining
- KaggleKaggle Datasets
- AWS public datasetsAWS Open Source Data
- Google Public DataGoogle Public Data Explorer
- GithubGithub Awesome Public Datasets
- Datasets Cleaning PracticeDatasets for data cleaning practice
- Microsoft Public DatasetsUS Government and agency data, Statistical and scientific data, and Online service data
- University DataData set about University endowments harvested from Wikipedia