Resources for Distance Instructors
Creating Persistent Links to Wiley Journal Articles
1. Locate the article you want to link to and click the Full Article (HTML) link at the bottom of the citation to open the full-text.
2. Copy the URL that appears in the browser address bar of the full-text page of the article.
3. Add the Library's proxy URL (https://ezproxyprod.ucs.louisiana.edu:2443/login?url=) to the front of the Wiley URL and copy and paste the entire persistent link into your Moodle page.
Example for article shown above:
- Last Updated: Apr 30, 2019 11:25 AM
- URL: https://louisiana.libguides.com/dlinstructors
- Print Page