Find an EBSCO Database:
1. Locate the article you want to link to and open the detailed record by selecting on the article's title.
2. In the toolbar on the right side of the detailed record page, locate the permalink tool and select to open
3. Copy and paste the permalink into your Moodle page. EBSCO databases already include Dupré Library's proxy URL, so there is no need to add it to the permalink.
1. Once you've located the list of results you want to link to, use 'Share' on the far right of the results list to open the menu of sharing options.
2. Copy and paste the permalink to your results into your Moodle page. EBSCO databases already include Dupré Library's proxy URL by default.