Resources for Distance Instructors
Locating Persistent Links to Journal Articles in EBSCO
Find an EBSCO Database:
1. Locate the article you want to link to and open the detailed record by clicking on the article's title.
2. In the toolbar on the right side of the detailed record page, locate the permalink tool and click to open
3. Copy and paste the permalink into your Moodle page. EBSCO databases already include the Library's proxy URL, so there is no need to add it to the permalink.
Linking to a List of Search Results in EBSCO
- Last Updated: Apr 30, 2019 11:25 AM
- URL: https://louisiana.libguides.com/dlinstructors
- Print Page