Resources for Distance Instructors
Creating Persistent Links to Nexis Uni Articles
1. Locate the article you want to link to and click the title to open the full-text.
2. Click the Actions link to the right of the Document: [Title] in the top blue bar and select the Link to This Page option.
3. Right-click the bold text in the pop-up window and select Copy Shortcut or Copy Link Location. Add the Library's proxy URL (https://ezproxyprod.ucs.louisiana.edu:2443/login?url=) to the beginning of the Nexis Uni URL and copy and paste the entire persistent link into your Moodle page.
- Last Updated: Apr 30, 2019 11:25 AM
- URL: https://louisiana.libguides.com/dlinstructors
- Print Page