Resources for Distance Instructors
How to Locate Permalinks for eBook Titles
1. Locate the ebook you want to link to and click the title to open the detailed record.
2. Click the permalink tool in the toolbar on the right side of the detailed record to access the permalink.
3. Copy and paste the permalink into your Moodle page. EBSCO links already include the Library's proxy URL by default.
How to Locate Permalinks for a Subset of eBooks
1. You may want to link to a group of eBooks; for example, all eBooks with the subject "Psychiatry - History." In that case, search for the group of eBooks you want to link to.
2. Open the 'Share' menu on the far right of your search results list.
3. Copy and paste the permalink provided into your Moodle page. EBSCO permalinks always include the Library's proxy URL, so there is no need to add it.
- Last Updated: Apr 30, 2019 11:25 AM
- URL: https://louisiana.libguides.com/dlinstructors
- Print Page