- Edith Garland Dupré Library
- Research Guides
- Resources for Distance Instructors
- Adding Library Services
Resources for Distance Instructors
A brief guide to Dupré Library resources and services for distance instructors.
- Integrating the Library Into Moodle
- Fair Use Guidelines
- Creating Reading Lists With EDS Curriculum Builder
- Locating & Creating Permalinks
- Distance Education Journals
- Dupré Library Distance Learning Policy
- Dupré Distance Learning Appropriations Policy
- Questions? Ask Us!
Head, Reference & Research Services
Subjects: Communication, Courses, Government, Library Information, Political Science, Research, Research Tools
Dupré librarians can create customized content for your course using screen/lecture capture software programs like Panopto. We will tailor a database or catalog tutorial to complement the content of the course, as well as to meet the information-seeking needs of the students at the appropriate level.
Tutorials are easily embedded directly into your Moodle course.
For more information, contact your departmental librarian.
Embed Library Search Widgets
Dupré librarians can help you create customized search widgets to embed in your Moodle course page. Widgets allow students to search for resources without navigating away from your Moodle page. Consider adding a search widget for any of the following resources:
- EBSCOhost databases (such as Academic Search Complete, eBooks on EBSCOhost, CINAHL Complete and Business Source Complete)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- ProQuest databases
- Dupré Library Catalog