Resources for Spanish
- Getting Started
- Finding Books
- Finding Articles
- Other Resources
- Border and Latin American Information
- Questions? Ask Us!
Call: (337) 482-6030
Text: (337) 205-7558
Visit: 1st Floor - Dupré Library
Form: Submit Your Question
Hours: Reference Desk/Chat
Note: Reference Chat and Email services are primarily for the students, faculty, and staff of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The department will assist the public if the question concerns the University or some unique resource of Dupré Library, such as Federal government publications.
This guide is designed to help provide Spanish students with some resources for their research. This is not designed to be an all-encompassing guide to finding Spanish resources, just a place to start. Suggestions or criticism are always welcome.
- Finding BooksTo find books in the collection
- Finding ArticlesTo find articles in our databases
- Other ResourcesGives you more options for resources, including digital archives and other collections
For additional help or questions, Ask a Librarian.
Search These Places
- Credo Reference This link opens in a new windowFull-text, online reference sources including dictionaries, encyclopedias, biographies, quotations, and bilingual dictionaries. Content pages also include news, images, and videos.
- Coverage: varies, updates vary
- Receive through LOUIS membership
- Subjects: General, eBooks, Reference
- Google ScholarFrom one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, and other sources. Google Scholar provides links to Dupré Library to check for availability. Include 'library.louisiana.edu' in the library links section of your Google Scholar settings to automatically link to full-text through the library.