UL Lafayette Institutional Repository
Top of Home Page
The top of the IR home page provides multiple search options and informational resources. Clicking the University Logo on the top left will redirect users to the University home page in a new window. To search for content in the IR, type in keywords in the grey search box in the middle of the page.
- Home | Brings users back to the home page.
- Collections | Browse by collections of scholarship.
- Browse | Use advanced searching or browse by content type.
- Ask Us | Lists frequently asked questions that users can refer back to.
- Our Organization | Lists the mission and values of University of Louisiana at Lafayette and Edith Garland Dupré Library.
- IR Policy | Provides a detailed description of the policies for the IR. Includes information on the IR platform, acceptable formats, licensing of work, process of submission, and review of materials.
Middle of Home Page
The middle of the home page provides more browsing options. The Featured Collections section presents sample collections in the repository, for which users can access by clicking. The Recently Added Items lists the last four materials that had been added to the repository. These can also be accessed by clicking.
Bottom of Home Page
The bottom of the IR home page contains more links. Clicking the University Libraries Logo will redirect users to the University Libraries web page. By clicking the four social media links at the very bottom, users will be redirected to the respective University Library's social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube).
Contact IR | This page contains the names and contact information of the IR administrators, each of whom are based in the University Library's Special Collections department.
Log in | For users who have been given login credentials (administrators, contributors, etc.), click this link to sign in. Signing in will give users the opportunity to submit scholarship to the IR.