Zotero is a free open source tool that allows you to collect, manage and cite research sources. With Zotero, you can:
- Automatically extract citation information from websites, library catalogs, databases and more.
- Save PDFs, images, screenshots and other files.
- Record your research notes.
- Automatically create formatted bibliographies in many different styles.
- Use a plugin that allows you to insert in-text citations in your Microsoft Word document.
- Sync the citations and files you save online.
- Access your saved information from anywhere.
- Share your saved information online with groups.
License / Acknowledgment
"Comparing Citation Managers" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Content in this guide was adapted with permission from Zotero by Jason Puckett, licensed by Georgia State University Library under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License, and from Zotero by the University of Michigan Library, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.
- Last Updated: Apr 17, 2018 8:51 AM
- URL: https://louisiana.libguides.com/zotero
- Print Page