- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE)AASHE is the leading association for the advancement of sustainability in higher education. This website offers services to a full range of higher education faculty, administrators, staff and students who are change agents and drivers of sustainability innovation. Established in 2005, AASHE is comprised of over 900 members across 48 U.S. states, 1 U.S. Territory, 9 Canadian provinces and 20 countries.
- Energy Information Administration (EIA)The Energy Information Administration (EIA), created by Congress in 1977, is a statistical agency of the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Environmental Sustainability - Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)The SEDAC Thematic Portal on Environmental Sustainability provides access to the latest global data, documentation, and visualization and analysis tools for those interested in the subject of environmental sustainability.
- Higher Education Associations Sustainability Consortium (HEASC)The Higher Education Associations Sustainability Consortium (HEASC) is a network of higher education associations with a commitment to advancing sustainability within their constituencies and the entire system of higher education.
- International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)The International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) is an award-winning independent think tank working to fulfill a bold commitment: to create a world where people and the planet thrive
- TED TalksTED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world.
- United Nations Sustainable DevelopmentThe Division for Sustainable Development Goals (DSDG) in the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA) acts as the Secretariat for the SDGs, providing substantive support and capacity-building for the goals and their related thematic issues, including water, energy, climate, oceans, urbanization, transport, science and technology, the Global Sustainable Development Report (GSDR), partnerships and Small Island Developing States
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)Sustainability is a priority interest for many organizations, and this is especially true at EPA. Sustainability isn’t part of our work – it’s a guiding influence for all of our work. Learn more about what EPA is doing and what you can do.
- UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN)Promote integrated approaches to implement the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement on Climate Change, through education, research, policy analysis, and global cooperation.
Related Research Guides
Legislative Research: U.S. Government Information Resources
by Sandy Himel Last Updated Jun 2, 2023 1 views this year
Federal Depository Library for U.S. Government Information
by Sandy Himel Last Updated Mar 28, 2023 29 views this year