- Edith Garland Dupré Library
- Research Guides
- Federal Depository Library for U.S. Government Information
- About Our Federal Depository Library
Federal Depository Library for U.S. Government Information
About Our Federal Depository Library
As a selective depository, the library receives 40 percent of selections available to depository libraries through the Federal Depository Library Program of the U.S. Government Publishing Office (formerly, the Government Printing Office). Formats and media include tangible (print, audio-visual, microform) and online publications.
Free and equal access to government information is provided to the general public, in accordance with:
Reference and information services are provided by the Reference and Research Services department and the Head of Government Information in the Special Collections department.
Locations of Government Publications in the library:
- U.S. Government Documents Collection (1st floor near the Reference Department)
- These publications have SuDoc call numbers.
- Main Stacks (Standard shelving on all floors)
- These publications have Library of Congress (LC) call numbers.
- Reference and Research Dept. Collection (1st floor)
- Microforms Section (1st floor)
- Louisiana Room (3rd floor)
Circulation of most documents is allowed.
Consultations or appointments may be scheduled for research assistance and library instruction sessions.
- Last Updated: Jan 24, 2019 11:00 AM
- URL: https://louisiana.libguides.com/government
- Print Page