Links to All LibGuides
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Instruction Request Form
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Laptop Lending Service: Suspended
- A Guide to the Ernest J. Gaines Center
- Bridging Cultures Bookshelf: Muslim Journeys
- Commercial Document Delivery Providers
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Annual Caffery Competition. Call for Student Papers 2013 -2014.
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Collection Development Departmental Representatives and Departmental Librarians
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Distance Learning Appropriations Policy
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Distance Learning Document and Book Delivery Policy
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Electronic Resources Collection Development Policy
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Signage Policy
- History 371: Environmental History of the Gulf South
- History 371: The Golden Age of Pirates and Piracy
- History 490: Historical Research and Writing Seminar
- History 490: Women and Gender in Medieval Christianity
- History 505: Research Writing Seminar
- Introduction to Research
- Legislative Research: Federal Resources
- Library Resources for Biology
- Resources for Chemical Engineering
- Resources for Civil Engineering
- Resources for Communication Studies
- Resources for Distance Educators
- Resources for Distance Learners
- Resources for Education
- Resources for General Engineering
- Resources for Gifted Child Education
- Resources for ITEC
- Resources for Kinesiology
- Resources for Mechanical Engineering
- Resources for Nursing
- Resources for Petroleum Engineering
- Resources for Political Science
- Resources for RN-to-BSN Students
- Resources for Spanish
- Resources for U.S. Government Information
- Sociology 301
- The European Union
- United Nations
- Year in Review: Edith Garland Dupré Library
Engineering and technology affect the world around us in complex ways. Students in the College of Engineering at UL Lafayette can be expected to take leadership positions in society, from building bridges to designing and developing large-scale multidisciplinary projects. The librarians at Edith Garland Dupré Library are eager to help prepare these students by providing them with the resources they need for their education.
Please use the following tabs to locate the various types of resources and information available in this libguide.
CAPE-2 Satellite Launched
Congratulations to the CAPE-2 Satellite Team!
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013, a small satellite designed and built by UL Lafayette students was launched into space. The satellite, outfitted with deployable solar panels, is capable of converting speech to text, tweeting and sending emails. It was built by a team of students and advisors from the UL Lafayette Electrical/Computer Engineering Department.
For more on the event, go to: http://www.louisiana.edu/news-events/news/20131120/blast-nasa-launches-cape-2-satellite.