- Edith Garland Dupré Library
- Research Guides
- Resources for Sustainability Research - U.S. Government Information
- Find Technical Reports and Research
Resources for Sustainability Research - U.S. Government Information
Technical Reports and Journal Articles - Databases and Portals
- Climate Change
- Energy, Department of (DOE)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA Pub Central (EPA and NLM)EPA journal articles in the National Library of Medicine (NLM) PubMed Central (PMC) database.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP) - U.S. Government Publishing OfficeThe CGP is is the finding tool for electronic and print publications from the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of the U.S. government.
The Government Publishing Office (GPO) is the authoritative national source for descriptive and subject cataloging for Federal Government documents.
- TRAIL (Technical Report Archive & Image Library)(Center for Research Libraries Global Resources Network) U.S. government technical reports digitized or harvested by TRAIL.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- NASA PubSpace (NASA and National Library of Medicine)NASA journal articles in the PubMed Central (NLM) database.