EBSCO offers high-quality eBook titles and audiobooks from major academic publishers and University Presses from around the world.
- Purchased by Dupré Library in conjunction with LOUIS with funds provided by the Office of Distance Learning
- Note: EBSCO eBooks can be checked out for a maximum of 21 days. Download the free versions of Adobe Digital Editions for desktop use and Bluefire Reader or any other app supported by Adobe Digital Editions for mobile use.
- Subjects: GeoScience, Communication, Anthropology, Nursing, General, Computer Science, News, History, Agriculture, Louisiana Studies, Art & Architecture, Humanities, Engineering, Biology, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Communicative Disorders, Business & Economics, Education, Library Science, Literature, English, Math & Physics, Music, Philosophy, Chemistry, Kinesiology, Geography, Zoology, eBooks, Government & Law, Journalism, Modern Languages
1. Locate the eBook you want to link to and select the title to open the detailed record.
2. Use the permalink tool in the toolbar on the right side of the detailed record to access the permalink.
3. Copy and paste the permalink into your Moodle page. EBSCO links already include Dupré Library's proxy URL by default.
How to Locate Permalinks for a Subset of eBooks
1. You may want to link to a group of eBooks; for example, all eBooks with the subject "Psychiatry - History." In that case, search for the group of eBooks you want to link to.
2. Open the 'Share' menu on the far right of your search results list.
3. Copy and paste the permalink provided into your Moodle page. EBSCO permalinks always include Dupré Library's proxy URL, so there is no need to add it.