Quad Suite: Richard Landry
- IntroductionToggle Dropdown
- Richard LandryToggle Dropdown
- Suggested ReadingsToggle Dropdown
- Suggested Viewings
- Research Help
- Questions? Ask Us!
Call: (337) 482-6030
Text: (337) 205-7558
Visit: 1st Floor - Dupré Library
Form: Submit Your Question
Hours: Reference Desk/Chat
Note: Reference Chat and Email services are primarily for the students, faculty, and staff of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The department will assist the public if the question concerns the University or some unique resource of Dupré Library, such as Federal government publications.
Search Dupré Library Catalog
|Search the Dupré Library Catalog|
|Books, eBooks, Journals, Magazines, Media, Government Documents, Microforms, and more.|
|For best results, start with a Keyword search.|
|Full Catalog Detailed Search | My Account | Louisiana Digital Library|
University of Louisiana at Lafayette Writing Center
The UL Lafayette Department of English provides writing assistance at its Writing Center located in the library on the 1st floor in Room 155, around the corner from the Reference Desk.
In-person tutoring services are offered during the Fall and Spring semesters to help students, faculty, and staff from all disciplines at any stage in the writing process. Resources for those writing in English as a second language are also available.
Visit the Writing Center for more information and hours.
Tips on Citation, Research, Style Tips & Finding Primary Sources
- MLA International Bibliography This link opens in a new windowThe MLA International Bibliography, produced by the Modern Language Association of America, consists of bibliographic records pertaining to literature, language, linguistics, and folklore and includes coverage from 1926 to the present.
- Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)A helpful guide to finding - and evaluating - primary sources found on the web.
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
Purdue's always useful online writing lab contains all the information on citations and style questions you will ever need.
- The Elements of Style (Dupré Library Catalog)Print book; this copy is in the Reference section and will always be available for use in Dupré Library
- The Elements of Style (Bartleby.com)1918 edition; does not include E.B. White's revisions or additions
- The Elements of Style (Internet Archive)1920 edition; does not include E.B. White's revisions or additions