COUN 501: Counseling Research
Resources for Dr. Katherine M. Hermann-Turner's class on counseling research methods.
Class Research Goals
Class Research Challenges
- Find quantitative and qualitative journal articles to develop an original research question related to mental health.
- Complete a literature review of that selected topic by the end of the semester.
- Current (last ten years), peer-reviewed journal articles
- Supplementary sources and government statistics okay, but the bulk of research is through journals (mostly counseling, mental health, psychology, but this will vary depending on components within the research question)
- Class Notes
- Section 1 - Monday 5:00 p.m.
- Section 2 - Wednesday 2:00 p.m.
PLUS a quick tour of the Library
- Last Updated: Apr 8, 2019 2:23 PM
- URL: https://louisiana.libguides.com/coun501
- Print Page