Resources for Communication Studies
- Call Numbers for Communication
- Articles & Databases
- Other Resources
- Questions? Ask Us!
Call: (337) 482-6030
Text: (337) 205-7558
Visit: 1st Floor - Dupré Library
Form: Submit Your Question
Hours: Reference Desk/Chat
Note: Reference Chat and Email services are primarily for the students, faculty, and staff of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The department will assist the public if the question concerns the University or some unique resource of Dupré Library, such as Federal government publications.
Welcome to our Research Guide for Communication majors, professors or anyone else with a particular interest in communication. If you have questions or suggestions about this guide or would like to schedule a research appointment, you can contact me. Alternately, if you are having trouble with immediate research, use the Ask Us! Reference Desk chat for an immediate response to your research questions.
- Call Numbers for CommunicationTo find books on communications
- BooksTo find books on communications
- Articles & DatabasesTo search articles on communication
- RegionFor research focusing on Acadiana and Louisiana
- Other ResourcesFor a list of digital libraries and other resources