- Edith Garland Dupré Library
- Research Guides
- Resources for Nursing
- Statewide Borrowing
Resources for Nursing
- Find Articles in Databases
- Find Books
- Full Text Online Journals
- Database Tutorials
- Nursing Associations & Websites
- Statistics & Government Information
- Evidence-Based Practice Resources
- Patient Education
- Writing in the Nursing Field
- Interlibrary Loan
- Document & Book Delivery
- Statewide Borrowing
- Questions? Ask Us!
Call: (337) 482-6030
Text: (337) 205-7558
Visit: 1st Floor - Dupré Library
Form: Submit Your Question
Hours: Reference Desk/Chat
Note: Reference Chat and Email services are primarily for the students, faculty, and staff of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The department will assist the public if the question concerns the University or some unique resource of Dupré Library, such as Federal government publications.
Other Library Catalogs
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is a member of LOUIS, a network of libraries, archives, and museums throughout Louisiana. Distance learners may search the online catalogs of other LOUIS libraries.
- WorldCat via FirstSearch (OCLC) This link opens in a new windowCataloging information for books, maps, musical scores, periodicals, and other materials. Many of the holdings at Dupré Library are included, as well as holdings for other libraries in Louisiana, the U.S., and worldwide. Interlibrary Loan requests can be made using WorldCat.
- Coverage: most current file, updated continually
- Received through LOUIS membership
- Subjects: General, History, Library Science, Literature, English
Reciprocal Borrowing Card
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette students (graduate students, restricted undergraduate students, and distance education students) and faculty and staff who are in good standing may request a LOUIS Reciprocal Borrowing Card that will be honored at participating Louisiana academic libraries. The card allows graduate students, faculty, and staff to borrow materials directly from participating Louisiana institutions.
Request your LOUIS Reciprocal Borrowing Card at our Circulation Desk. For more information, visit the LOUIS Reciprocal Borrowing site or call or email the Circulation Department at (337) 482-6025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.