Resources for Business Research
EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
- EDS searches almost all of the Library's databases and our catalog simultaneously, but it doesn't provide all the search options available in more specialized databases, and it can also return irrelevant results.
- It's a good way to quickly get an overall sense of the resources available on a topic, but it probably shouldn't be the only place you search for resources.
Business Source Complete
- Full-text of more than 3,800 business journals, including peer reviewed journals
- Company View data includes financials, subsidiaries, products, employees, industry information and more
- Select the Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals option in the "Limit your results" section to ensure that all your results come from peer reviewed journals.
- Full-text of nearly 1800 business peer reviewed journals and periodicals for in-depth coverage of business and economic conditions, management techniques, theory, and practice of business, advertising, marketing, economics, human resources, finance, taxation, computers, and more
- Expanded international coverage
- Information on 60,000 + companies with business and executive profiles
- Advanced Search interface allows you to search by company, or select the Data & Reports tab to find company profiles, annual reports, industry reports and market reports.
- Select the "Peer Reviewed" and "Scholarly Journals" options to ensure that all of your results come from scholarly, peer reviewed journals.
- Includes full-text newspapers, trade publications, journals, magazines and other news content.
- Information on over 80 million U.S. and international companies and more than 63 million executives. Select Get Company Info to search for company information.
The Library provides access to nearly 800 accounting eBooks.