The mission of the library is to support fully the instructional and research programs of the University through the provision of information services and access to printed materials, multi-media, and electronic resources.
Welcome to the Year in Review!
These annual reports and newsletters provides information about: upcoming library events, library resources, research tips, etc. You can use this page to view the current issue, as well as back issues.
NOTE: Most of the links are Adobe PDF documents. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Go here to download the latest Adobe Reader application.
- Resources for Distance Learners
- Resources for Nursing
- Resources for Mechanical Engineering
- Resources for Civil Engineering
- Resources for Gifted Child Education
- History 371: The Golden Age of Pirates and Piracy
- Resources for Petroleum Engineering
- Resources for Chemical Engineering
- Resources for General Engineering
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Laptop Lending Service: Suspended