The mission of the library is to support fully the instructional and research programs of the University through the provision of information services and access to printed materials, multi-media, and electronic resources.
Welcome to the Year in Review!
These annual reports and newsletters provides information about: upcoming library events, library resources, research tips, etc. You can use this page to view the current issue, as well as back issues.
NOTE: Most of the links are Adobe PDF documents. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. Go here to download the latest Adobe Reader application.
- Resources for Distance Learners
- Resources for RN-to-BSN Students
- Resources for Nursing
- A Guide to the Ernest J. Gaines Center
- Integrating the Library into Moodle
- Resources for Mechanical Engineering
- History 490: U.S. in the World in the 20th Century
- Resources for Gifted Child Education
- Resources for Communication Studies
- Edith Garland Dupré Library Annual Caffery Competition: Call for Student Papers 2017